Nowadays everyone at some point may need a website.
In order to correctly invest your money and time in the development, you need a clear understanding of what do you want to get from your website. First of all, your website must solve your problems.
If you think that you need a website only because everyone has a website nowadays then you will just waste your time, money and energy on a pointless project. You must really understand your needs and goals in order to develop a good website.
Where to start?
1. Understand why do you need a website.
Here are some examples of why you might need it:
- You have a product that you want to sell automatically, without contacting your clients individually.
- You want to stand out and look better than your competitors.
- The functionality of social networks is not enough for you.
- You understand that the traffic from social networks is too small and you want to start promoting your business through contextual advertising and SEO promotion.
How we build a web-sites?
2. Choose the right format for your future website.
It can be:
- Landing page (a single long page)
- Informational corporate website ( a multy-page website)
- Catalog or E-commerce website
- Corporate website or portal.
When you will complete the two previous steps, you will need to either complete the project's brief by yourself or you can contact a web-studio to complete it together with the specialists.
The things you need to think about when you are creating the project's brief:
- What kind of problems your website needs to solve?
- What type of design style is most preferable for you?
- What functionality is required?
- Decide the website's structure.
- The number of languages on your website.
- Do you need services like CRM, 1C, Acquiring, etc?
After all of these steps, you will have a clear plan and structure to start developing your stunning website!